Office 365 Infographics
Office 365 is a productivity tool which offers businesses well-known programs like MS Office, Lync, Sharepoint or Exchange.
They are located in the cloud so that you can access them from anywhere – secure access to email and calendars, Office Web Apps, instant messaging, conferencing and file sharing.
This infographic shows the main features of Office 365 used in education, small medium business and enterprises.
Office 365 Key Advantage
- You consolidate the resources you required. All software licenses are consolidated using a single management portal system which eases management and resource planning.
- You pay only for the service that you use. CAPEX converted to OPEX for optimal business financial planning
- You can work from anywhere. Ideal for mobile users.
- You can work more efficiently without having to worry technicalities.
- You manage your IT resources better. Maintenance issues are transferred outward.
Office 365 Key Features
- Up to 5 devices a user can use to connect to his / her office document online
- Email enabled
- Huge 25 Gb mail box and able to send up to 25 Mb file attachments
- Contact management
- Send invites and monitor tasks on the move
- No need of local software installation
- Licensing are consolidated and made easy through online portal
- 24/7 Microsoft Support and Helpdesk
- System assurance and full support by Microsoft
- Available in 21 Languages world wide
- Backup enabled
- Worry free technology
- Don’t have to worry about system and data backup
Call us to find out more on how Office 365 can benefit your organization.